Call for Papers
Special Issue on Philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Milestone Education Review (The Journal of Ideas on Educational & Social Transformation) ISSN: 2278-2168
Milestone Education Review (The Journal of Ideas on Educational & Social Transformation) is an online peer-reviewed bi-annual journal of Milestone Education Society (Regd.) Pehowa (Kurukshetra). For us education refers to any act or experience that has a formative effect on the mind, character, or physical ability of an individual. The role of education must be as an instrument of social change and social transformation. Social transformation refers to large scale of social change as in cultural reforms and transformations. The first occurs with the individual, the second with the social system. This journal offers an opportunity to all academicians including educationist, social-scientists, philosophers and social activities to share their views. Each issue contains about 100 pages. This is a special call for papers for Milestone Education Review, Year 07, No. 01 (April, 2016) issue, which will be published on 10th May 2016.
Theme: Philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar is one of the most eminent intellectual figures of modern India. The present year educationist and humanist from all over the world are celebrating 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar by organizing various events and programmes. In this regard the Milestone Education Society (regd.) Pehowa (Kurukshetra) published its next issue on Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. We encourage the academics, activists, students, research scholars, public information officers, journalists, civil society members and others interested in sharing their experiences or writing their thoughts and or taking their look or giving their perspective on the philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and contribute a paper to the proposed issue of the journal.
Proposed Themes: Research papers are invited on the below listed sub-themes of the seminar or any other related topics:
- B. R. Ambedkar’s Philosophy and its Future Vision
- B. R. Ambedkar’s thoughts on Indian National Spirit
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Society
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Political Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Social Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Moral Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Educational Philosophy
- B. R. Ambedkar’s thoughts on Social Reforms & Justice
- B.R. Ambedkar on Freedom, Equality and Fraternity in Present Context
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Economy
- B.R. Ambedkar and Women Empowerment
- B.R. Ambedkar on Indian Democracy
- B.R. Ambedkar and India’s Freedom Struggle
- Any other relevant topic related to main theme.
Format of Paper Submission:
Research papers are invited from faculty members and research scholars on the thrust areas of the seminar or any other related topic as per the suggested format here. The paper should be typewritten preferably in Times New Roman in 12 font size (English) or Kruti Dev (10) in 14 font size (Hindi) single spacing in MS-Word format and between 2500 to 3000 words. Name, Designation and Contact details of the authors should be accompanied with the paper on a separate sheet.
- The authors should submit the hard copy and a certificate of originality of the paper to be sent to the given address.
- For more details visit CPPIS Manual in download section at http://positivephilosophy.webs.com
Full Paper submission: 30th April 2016.
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal, (Editor of Milestone Education Review)
Near Guga Maidi, House No. 255/6, Balmiki Basti, Pehowa (Kurukshetra)-136128
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile No. 09896848775