Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS)
Milestone Education Society (Regd.) Pehowa (Kurukshetra)
Call for an Edited Book
Reference No.: CPPIS/15/015
Date: 26th December 2015
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar is one of the most eminent intellectual figures of modern India. The present year educationist and humanist from all over the world are celebrating 125th Birth Anniversary of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar by organizing various events and programmes. In this regard the Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Milestone Education Society (Regd.) Pehowa (Kurukshetra) took an initiative to publish an online book with ISBN. We encourage the academics, activists, students, research scholars, public information officers, journalists, civil society members and others interested in sharing their experiences or writing their thoughts and or taking their look or giving their perspective on the philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and contribute a chapter/paper to the proposed edited book.
Title: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: The Maker of Modern India
Proposed Themes: Research papers are invited on the below listed sub-themes of the seminar or any other related topics:
- B. R. Ambedkar’s Philosophy and its Future Vision
- B. R. Ambedkar’s thoughts on Indian National Spirit
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Society
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Political Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Social Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Moral Philosophy
- B.R. Ambedkar and His Educational Philosophy
- B. R. Ambedkar’s thoughts on Social Reforms & Justice
- B.R. Ambedkar on Freedom, Equality and Fraternity in Present Context
- B.R. Ambedkar and Indian Economy
- B.R. Ambedkar and Women Empowerment
- B.R. Ambedkar on Indian Democracy
- B.R. Ambedkar and India’s Freedom Struggle
- Any other relevant topic related to main theme.
Format of Paper Submission:
Research papers are invited from faculty members and research scholars on the thrust areas of the seminar or any other related topic as per the suggested format here. The paper should be typewritten preferably in Times New Roman in 12 font size (English) or Kruti Dev (10) in 14 font size (Hindi) single spacing in MS-Word format and between 2500 to 3000 words. Name, Designation and Contact details of the authors should be accompanied with the paper on a separate sheet.
- The authors should submit the hard copy along with a CD and a certificate of originality of the paper to be sent to the given address.
- For more details visit CPPIS Manual in download section at http://positivephilosophy.webs.com
Full Paper submission: 31st January, 2016.
Dr. Desh Raj Sirswal, (Coordinator CPPIS)
Near Guga Maidi, House No. 255/6,
Balmiki Basti, Pehowa (Kurukshetra)-136128
Email: email@example.com , Mobile No. 09896848775